Are you looking for sustainable gifts to celebrate the newborns in your life this year? Whether you need the perfect present for a new mom who’s earth conscious or searching for eco-friendly products for your own new addition, there’s a lot of options out there to choose from. Let us help make your search a little easier with a list of the best and most eco-friendly baby gifts, so you can help save the earth and make your baby gift the most memorable one they receive.
- Bamboo Little Cozy Cloud Blanket - You can be earth-friendly and still pick the softest blanket for your little one with this cozy choice. Babies feel like they are sleeping ‘on a cloud’ and they’ll keep warm and dry with this bamboo alternative to traditional fabrics, which offers better circulation than cotton and is better for the environment too! The cozy cloud blanket is full of extra fluffy filling and has 3D massaging dots that feel just like a parent’s gentle touch.
- Bamboo Little Baby Bib Set - These safari and jungle buddies are the cutest addition to dinner time. Made from a sustainable combination of bamboo and cotton muslin, they are both super absorbent and tough enough to withstand frequent washing, but gentle to the touch for everyday wear.
- Bamboo Little Security Banket - Once a baby is a few months old, a security blanket makes a great gift for both babies and parents alike. That’s because the soothing satin and soft bamboo fiber blend of fleece and cotton provide a comforting accessory when mom’s away. It’s also an eco-friendly choice that holds up to frequent washing and wear.
- Bamboo Little Footies - Don’t forget to help keep those little peepers warm in the air conditioning this summer with soft bamboo footies. Super soft and breathable, bamboo fabrics are made from sustainable bamboo crops that use less water and cause less waste to grow. These footies will keep the little ones both warm and dry all year round.
- Bamboo Little Swaddles - These cozy swaddling sets are both memorable presents for how cute they are and eco-friendly for their mix of bamboo and cotton muslin. The sustainable fabric choice is more breathable than other options and gets softer with each washing, making it truly the softest choice for baby and the planet!
- Eco Pacifier - There are some items new parents cannot be gifted too many of. For earth conscious parents, the Ecopacifier is sustainably made from pure rubber from the rubber tree, with no chemicals. That delivers piece of mind to new parents in more ways than one!
- Pipette Baby Kit - This fragrance free set has everything you need for the diaper changing table, including Baby Shampoo and Wash with gentle sugar-derived glycolipids to cleanse hair and skin.
- Glass Bottle - The earth-conscious alternative to plastic bottles is also best for baby. These bottles are made from pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, which is naturally BPA-free.
- Baby Bowl and Spoon - The Avanchy La Petite Family Set is also plastic free and comes in fashionable colors to match your nursery or kitchen. The kit includes a mini silicone bowl and bamboo bowl, two bamboo spoons, and an easy-to-grasp silicone cup – a recipe for many family-fun meals to come!
- Bamboo Disposable Diapers – Here’s a useful alternative to disposable diapers that’s gentler on the planet. The bamboo fabric offers a sustainable choice that’s also both moisture wicking and thermal regulating – keeping your baby soft and dry and helping reduce pesky rashes.
If you’re looking for a memorable gift that’s also a gift to the planet, you can’t go wrong with these eco-friendly baby presents. From glass bottles to bamboo baby swaddling blankets and fragrance-free baby wash to bamboo fabric diapers, earth-conscious parents are choosing the best for baby while minimizing their impact on the planet.