Baby Bathtime Essentials: The 8 Items You Need
When it comes to baby bathtime, there are a lot of things you need. Towels and washcloths, bath toys and a cute outfit for after bathtime. – the list goes on and on. But which items are not just nice but necessary? This blog post is going to cover 8 of the basic essentials that every parent needs when bathing their child.
- The Blooming Bath Lotus is the best way to give your baby a bath. It is a great alternative to the traditional baby bath tub. The Blooming Bath Lotus is super soft and cuddly and keeps your baby comfortable and happy throughout bathtime.
- Pipette New Formula Baby Shampoo + Wash is tear-free, hypoallergenic and gently cleanses your baby without drying or irritation of their skin. There are no sulfates and it is free of synthetic fragrances. Pipette's products are created with the help of pediatricians, biologists, and dermatologists.
- A bamboo baby washcloth is super soft and gentle on your baby's skin. Bamboo Littles Washcloth set is hypoallergenic, soft, and very absorbent. They come in a pack of three and are perfect for bathtime!
- The Natural Konjac Baby Bath Sponge is made from 100% natural ingredients. They are eco-friendly, very soft, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, and cruelty free. They are perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
- The Whale Bath Toy is great for keeping your child entertained during bathtime. It is plastic-free, eco-friendly, and made from upcycled rubber. It is the safe and sustainable option for your little one.
- Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Baby 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Wash is plant-based and made from a hypoallergenic formula, making it great for babies with sensitive skin. It is made with no harsh chemicals and nourishes your baby's delicate skin.
- You want to make sure you keep your baby warm and dry which is why it's important to invest in high quality towels like these bamboo baby towels from Bamboo Little. They are naturally hypoallergenic, absorbent, super soft, and durable! They come with adorable designs and they never feel scratchy or stiff even after multiple washes.
- Once your baby is nice and clean, bundling them up in a Bamboo Baby Footie is the best way to keep them warm and cozy. The bamboo material is naturally soft and will feel comfortable on your baby's sensitive skin!