You’re a parent, you know the feeling. Your baby is crying and all that you can think about is how to calm them down. It seems like every day there's something new they need: more diapers, wipes, clothes or food for example. The last thing any parent needs in their life are items that are hard to find or difficult to use with an infant on hand!
Every parent wants to give their child the best life possible. This is why many parents feel overwhelmed when they are trying to figure out what baby products they need, and how much of each product is necessary. In this blog post, we will go over 12 must have baby products that will make your life easier as a parent!
- A high quality stroller that can accommodate your growing infant, toddler and preteen. You'll want to make sure it has a big basket for storage as well!
- Diapers - You'll go through tons of these in the first few months alone so we recommend buying at least two boxes before you take home your new bundle of joy. We also advise stocking up on baby wipes too because they will be needed often.
- Baby bottles are another item that is constantly used. It is important to have multiple baby bottles.
- Snap Baby Bibs are perfect for keeping your baby clean from messes and spills. Snaps make bamboo baby bibs easy to take on and off and allow you to adjust the size.
- Car seats are very important in keeping your child safe.
- Bamboo baby swaddle blankets helps calm your baby by recreating the feeling of being in a mother's womb and will make it easier for you as well!
- A nightlight is an excellent item that can help your child sleep at nighttime
- Bamboo baby pajamas are super soft and will keep your baby comfortable. They are breathable and lightweight.
- A baby monitor is a great device to have in your home, this will help keep you informed of what's going on with your child at all times.
- Diaper rash cream is another product that should not be left out of any parent's diaper bag because when babies are uncomfortable they bring extra stress into the house. When buying this product we recommend anything with zinc oxide which protects from irritation and has soothing effects on skin - perfect if you're dealing with a stubborn case of diaper rash!
- A Lovey Security Blanket is an essential item for any baby. It will make your baby feel more secure and it can soothe a crying child. A baby security blanket is a reminder of familiar scents.
- Bathtime should never go without bath toys, hooded baby towel and washcloths. These products transform bathing into a fun experience instead of just another routine chore that needs to happen every day.