Bathing your baby can be a daunting task for new parents. There are so many products on the market that it's difficult to know which ones are right, or what is best. This blog post will provide you with ten tips for bathing your baby in order to make this process easier and more enjoyable!
- Babies get cold very quickly. They should always be bathed with warm water, but make sure it is comfortably warm.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you start giving your baby a bath. We recommend baby soap, shampoo, a washcloth, a bamboo hooded towel, a clean diaper, and clean baby clothes like bamboo footies or rompers.
- You should always use a gentle soap when bathing your baby. Don’t use any scented products that might be too harsh on their skin.
- Be sure to use tear-free baby shampoo.
- Be gentle when washing your baby’s face, head, and body. We recommend a soft bamboo washcloth.
- When it comes to babies, you should follow the general rule of “less is more” when using soap. You only need a few drops or even less than that, depending on your preference!
- Never leave your baby alone in or even near the tub.
- To dry your baby, we recommend a bamboo hooded baby towel because they are super soft and highly absorbent.
- Once your baby is completely dry, put on a fresh diaper and dress them. We recommend bamboo footies and bamboo rompers. They are super soft on your babies skin.
- Some parents like to snuggly their baby up in a bamboo swaddle after they dressed.
The first few times batting your baby can be difficult, but we hope these ten tips will help.